• Kindly give our readers an introduction to your business. Please include what your business is all about, in which city you are located and if you have offices in multiple locations/ cities.
Fricke & Associates, P. C. is a commercial firm that meets the accounting and tax needs of privately held local & regional businesses, as well as entrepreneurs, professionals & individuals. Our firm focuses on assisting clients with preparation and analysis of the financial data needed for making sound financial decisions. We have offices located in Peachtree Corners, Marietta, and Atlanta, Georgia.
• Kindly give us a brief description about yourself.
Ted Fricke, has served as the Firm’s managing partner and provides accounting, audit, tax and consulting services to commercial, government, and nonprofit clients. Amongst a long list of education & affiliation achievements, it includes a CPA certificate in the State of Georgia, and Certified Financial Forensics Accountant. More than 30 years of experience advising individual & commercial clients.
• What three pieces of advice would you give to budding entrepreneurs?
– Build a trustworthy team
– Keep up with relevant news in your industry to stay current
– Always think about ways to improve
• What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
Persistence, innovation, driven
• How many hours do you work a day on average?
• To what do you most attribute your success?
My strong desire to solve problems for people and help them get on the other side of a situation they never thought they would get out of.
• How do you go about marketing your business? What has been your most successful form of marketing?
We try to set ourselves up as experts in the industry, addressing topics/situations that people may face and how to handle them. Blogging has been a great part of our marketing.
• What is the best way to achieve long-term success?
Growing both safely and quickly, recruiting hard working people to help that growth, and never losing sight of the main mission which is to help people achieve financial success and make good financial decisions.
• Where you see yourself and your business in 5 – 10 years?
We have a lot of aspirations and want to continue to grow our business while also being the chosen accountant for the film industry, construction, etc.