1)Kindly give our readers an introduction to your business. Please include what yourbusiness is all about, in which city you are located and if you have offices in multiplelocations/cities.
ASTRIA FARM IS WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA’S PREMIER DELTA 8, DELTA 9 AND MINOR CANNABINOID SUPPLIER.EVERYTHING IS HANDCRAFTED IN OUR STATE OF THE ART FACILITY TO ENSURE EFFECTS AND CONSISTENCY WITH FULL THIRD PARTY LABS FOR CUSTOMER PEACE OF MIND. QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY WITH OVER 5 YEARS SERVING THE HEMP & CANNABIS INDUSTRIES & OFFERING PRIVATE/ WHITE LABEL SERVICES.
2) Kindly give us a brief description about yourself (it should include your brief educational or entrepreneurial background and list some of your major achievements).
WE COME FROM A FAMILY OF ENTREPRENEURS! OUR FAMILY’S HISTORY AS BUSINESSOWNERS STARTED WITH A SUPPLEMENT COMP FOR OVER 20 YEARS, AS WELL AS OTHER BUSINESSES WE HAVE STARTED AND SOME WE STILL MAINTAIN TODAY. WE STARTED OUT AS HEMP GROWERS WITH THE NORTH CAROLINA PILOT PROGRAM, FROM THERE WE EXPANDED OUR PRODUCTS LINE TO OVER 150 PRODUCTS IN 5 YEARS!
3) What inspired you to (start a new business venture) or (to make significant changes in anexisting business)? How did the idea for your business come about?
WE FEEL THAT HEMP PRODUCTS CAN BE AN IMPORTANT PART OF EVERYONE’S DAILY CARE. WITH THAT SAID WHEN THE OPPORTUNITY CAME TO US TO BECOME GROWERS WE JUMPED AT THE CHANCE TO BE ON THE FRONTIER OF THIS AMAZING MOVE FORWARD TO INTRODUCE EVERYONE TO HIGH QUALITY HEMP PRODUCTS!
4)What three pieces of advice would you give to budding entrepreneurs?
1) FIND A BUSINESS YOUR PASSIONATE ABOUT AND YOU CAN SUCCESSFULLY DO
2) LEARN AS MUCH ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS AND YOUR INDUSTRY.
3) GET A GOOD LAWYER AND CPA!
5)What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
SALES SKILLS, ORGANIZATION AND COMMUNICATION ARE KEY TO ANY SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS.
6)How many hours do you work a day on average?
7)To what do you most attribute your success?
THE QUALITY OF OUR PRODUCTS, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND OUR SALES TEAM!
8) How do you go about marketing your business? What has been your most successful form of marketing?
WE USE MANY FORMS OF MARKETING FROM GOING TO EXPO’S TO USING SOCIAL MEDIA AND PRINT, WE ALSO GO DOOR TO DOOR AS AN EFFECTIVE WAY TO GET NEW CLIENTS. EXPOS, AND FESTIVALS ARE A GREAT WAY TO REACH MANY CUSTOMERS AT ONE TIME. WE FIND CONNECTING WITH OUR CUSTOMERS A GREAT WAY TO EXPRESS OUR PASSION FOR OUR PRODUCTS!
9) Where did your organizations funding/capital come from and how did you go about getting it? How did you obtain investors for your venturE?
HARD WORK AND SAVING! WE AT THE MOMENT HAVE NO INVESTORS.
10) What is the best way to achieve long-term success?
STAYING ON TOP OF THE QUALITY OF YOUR PRODUCTS, KEEPING THE RELATIONSHIPS YOU BUILD RELEVANT. NOT BECOMING LAZY, YOU HAVE TO STAY ON TOP OF THINGS TO MOVE FORWARD.
11) Where do you see yourself and your business in 5 – 10 years?
WE ARE A FAST GROWING COMPANY, WE LIKE TO INNOVATE WITH NEW PRODUCTS THAT OUR CUSTOMERS WANT. WE FEEL IN 5-10 YEARS WE WILL BE IN A GREAT POSITION TO BUILD OUR COMPANY INTO A MAJOR
PLAYER IN OUR INDUSTRY.
12)Excluding yours, what company or business do you admire the most?
PATAGONIA, BURT’S BEE’S & ARNET PHARMACEUTICALS
Recommended Questions –
13) How important have good employees been to your success?
GOOD EMPLOYEES IS THE CORNERSTONE TO ANY GOOD BUSINESS.
14) How long do you stick with an idea before giving up?
DEPENDS REALLY SOME HAVE TAKEN LONGER THAN OTHERS TO GET GOING. WITH THAT SAID IF AFTER 6 MONTHS HAVE PAST AND NOTHING HAS HAPPENED IT USUALLY GETS PUT TO THE SIDE.
15) What motivates you?
HEARING FROM OUR CUSTOMERS IS A SUPER MOTIVATOR FOR US!
16) What are your ideals?
HIGHEST QUALITY IN OUR PRODUCTS AND VALUE. AS WELL AS THE ENVIRONMENT. WE STRIVE TO HAVE PRODUCTS THAT ARE RECYCLABLE! IF WE ALL TAKE CARE OF OUR PLANET WE’D ALL BE BETTER OFF!
17)How do you generate new ideas?
BY LISTENING TO OUR STORES AND CUSTOMERS! ANTICIPATING WHAT THEY WANT BEFORE THEY KNOW THEY WANT IT!
18) How do you define success?
AT THE END OF THE DAY BEING SATISFIED WITH YOURSELF THAT YOU DID A GOOD JOB!
19)How do you build a successful customer base?
QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE! YOUMUST LISTEN TO THEIR NEEDS AND WANTS
20) What is your favorite aspect of being an entrepreneur?
FREEDOM TO BE CREATIVE AND CREATING NEW IDEAS
21)What has been your most satisfying moment in business?
WE ARE A FAMILY RUN BUSINESS,
SEEING EVERYONE PULL TOGETHER TO GET THINGS DONE AS A TEAM!
22) What do you feel is the major difference between entrepreneurs and those who work for someone else?
A LOT MORE WORKING HOURS! THE BUCK STOPS WITH YOU!
23) What kind of culture exists in your organization? How did you establish this tone and why did you institute this particular type of culture?
TO TAKE CARE OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND OUR EMPLOYEES
24) In one word, characterize your life as an entrepreneur.
Optional Questions –
25) How has being an entrepreneur affected your family life?
BEING A FAMILY RUN COMPANIES ALWAYS HAVE SPECIAL CHALLENGES FROM FIGHTS TO OVERWHELMING JOY! FEEL THE COMPANY HAS BROUGHT US CLOSER TOGETHER AS A FAMILY!
26) What is your greatest fear, and how do you manage fear?
BEING SQUEEZED OUT BY THE BIG CONGLOMERATES BY DOING THE BEST WE CAN.
27) How did you decide on the location for your business?
THE COMPANY IS IN ASHEVILLE , NC. THIS IS OUR HOME.
28) Do you believe there is some sort of pattern or formula to becoming a successfulentrepreneur?
YES BELIEVING IN ONE’S SELF
29)If you could talk to one person from history, who would it be and why?
I CAN’T PICK JUST ONE
30)Who has been your greatest inspiration?
31)What book has inspired you the most?
(OR what is your favorite book?) THE HOUSE OF MORGAN
32)What are some of the biggest mistakes you’ve made?
NOT RESEARCHING THE PEOPLE WE WORKED WITH
33)How can you prevent mistakes or do damage control?
WE EXCEPT THAT MISTAKES WILL BE MADE BUT WE TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT WE DID AND LEARN FROM IT NOT REPEAT IT
34)What are your hobbies? What do you do in your non-work time?
OUTDOOR ACTIVES GARDENING, HIKING, BEACH FOOD & TRAVEL
35)What makes you happy?
THE FREEDOM TO TRAVEL
36)What sacrifices have you had to make to be a successful entrepreneur?
For More Information Visit us at https://astriafarm.com/