• Kindly give our readers an introduction to your business. Please include what your business is all about, in which city you are located and if you have offices in multiple locations/ cities.
Sensys Technologies Pvt. Ltd incorporated in the year 2004, pioneer in software development with proven expertise in field of
– Human Resource & Payroll Management System
– Tax Solutions, Accounting, Inventory Systems
– eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL)
– Fixed Asset Management System
– Application Integration
– Attendance, Biometric & CCTV Solutions
Apart from this we are also coming up with the software solutions on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Business Process Management Solutions (BPM)
Today, we have mustered a huge clientele due to our streamlined business operations and effective and feasible solutions.
Our Head Office is located in Mumbai, with presence across all the Metro cities in India
• Kindly give us a brief description about yourself (it should include your brief educational or entrepreneurial background and list some of your major achievements).
Mr. Safique Idrisi (Co-founder and Director)
Mr. Safique Idrisi, 41 years, He holds a Graduate degree in Commerce from Mumbai University, completed his Higher Diploma in Software Engineering (HDSE) & Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA) from SYMBIOSIS, PUNE. After working a Software Developer for almost 3 year on a freelancing basis, at a very young age, he started his own venture in the year 2004 “Sensys Technologies Pvt. Ltd.”.
He carries experience in programming, computer technologies, business development in IT sector. His core competencies also go in establishing New Markets Developments for various range of IT Products and services. He carries experience of more than 10 years in IT Product & Services.
He develops, implements, and manages the company’s advertising strategy, both from a business, sales and technical perspective & develops budgets and projections for advertising. Managing the development of sales & advertisement materials, including media kits is also his one of the core competencies.
His profile includes right from analyzing the market potential and profitability of various products and to developing strategies to achieve the greatest number of sales of those products in the market. Implementation of strategies through market research, product development, advertising, and sales promotion programs.
He is presently responsible for planning and execution of Marketing and allied activities including Brand Advertisement & handling all creative requirements of Marketing.
His personal interests are reading, surfing the web & listening music. His professional interests are surfing on the net for the topics related to the marketing, advertising, sales & allied topics, which will help him and the company to grow.
• What inspired you to (start a new business venture) or (to make significant changes in an existing business)? How did the idea for your business come about?
We started with Rs. 2,500/- each in the year 2004 to buy a computer and started our business running from one of the director’s home. We have struggled a lot to reach from 1 Employee Company to 175+ employees’ company. Our story is tough and inspiring.
Our company, SENSYS, is very proud of the fact that it is considered the number one choice of countless small, medium & big businesses. Thanks to our innovative & dynamic software team, we have witnessed the birth and growth of many corporations and companies, and we will not stop until we make sure that everyone in India makes the most use of our software’s we are proud to call our own.
The contemporary approach of the milestone are
a. Realistic, Scalable Marketing Strategy
b. Repeat business from the existing esteemed clients
c. Strong development & sales team
d. Gain recognition in the industry
e. Profitable Company
• What three pieces of advice would you give to budding entrepreneurs?
2. Embrace the failure
3. Surround yourself with a great team
• What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
2. Assertiveness and Confidence
3. Courage and Risk Taking
4. Adaptability, Persistence and Hard work
• How many hours do you work a day on average?
10 hours a day with a 30 minutes lunch break
• To what do you most attribute your success?
Our quality software solutions & services, client’s satisfaction, technical knowhow & intellect. Also our employees, who worked hard in the success of our business.
• How do you go about marketing your business? What has been your most successful form of marketing?
Lead generation through different platforms, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media and, Business Partners leads. Each of the platform is effective if it done on continuous basis.
• Where did your organizations funding/capital come from and how did you go about getting it? How did you obtain investors for your venture?
We started with Rs. 2,500/- each in the year 2004 to buy a computer and started our business running from one of the director’s home. We have never taken any funding from the external investors.
• What is the best way to achieve long-term success?
1. Listening to your Client’s needs.
2. Doing the Quality work, at the right time.
3. Quality Sales & Support & Ultimate Clients Satisfaction
• Where you see yourself and your business in 5 – 10 years?
Software Technologies are changing very fast; we believe in keeping ourselves updated with the latest tools and technologies. We are continuously taking efforts for improvement in software technology & support through research & development. We make significant investments in our people in the areas of orientation and initial and ongoing training.
We aim to achieve complete client satisfaction & are building this company for the long term – a profitable company that is highly relevant to its clients, supportive of its people, and respected in the marketplace.
Over the years, we have a proven track record of developing and delivering solutions that have helped our customers in reducing costs, time savings, and increased efficiency.
Business Name: HRMTHREAD – Payroll & HR Software India
Address : 904, 905, 906, Corporate Annexe, Sonawala Road,
City/Town: Goregaon, Mumbai
Zip Code: 400063
Phone no.: +91 9769468105 | +91 9867307971
Email ID: email@example.com