• Kindly give our readers an introduction to your business. Please include what your business is all about, in which city you are located and if you have offices in multiple locations/ cities.
Canada Persian Rugs is one of the brands, acting under Canada Trade Corporation. The home office is located in Toronto, Canada. The business owns an online rug selling website, which sells luxury machine-made Persian rugs for the living space of Canadians.
• What inspired you to (start a new business venture) or (to make significant changes in an existing business)? How did the idea for your business come about?
The idea, which inspired this business establishment, was about providing sophisticated premium-quality rugs for Canadians at affordable prices. We registered our brand, and started to produce 42 styles of Persian rugs by partnering with one of the most modern rug manufacturers in the world. We offer three qualities of 700 reeds, 1200 reeds, and 1500 reeds. The higher the reed, the more delicate and expensive the rug will be.
• What three pieces of advice would you give to budding entrepreneurs?
My suggestion would be to first be an ethical business player. Always, keep your words and maintain your business prestige. Also, keep in mind that customers deserve premium-quality products. Don’t get stuck in low prices ever. Many of low-price items do not last long and customers must pay for repair or replacement. So, do the right thing and market will appreciate your professional efforts.
• What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
I would say being ethical, having the business skills and knowledge, and always trying to learn and progress.
• To what do you most attribute your success?
Being ethical and looking for best things for customers.
• How do you go about marketing your business? What has been your most successful form of marketing?
There are various types of marketing strategies. Our main strategies are related to online methods. For our specific type of business, we have so far found Instagram and Facebook more useful than Google Ads.
• What is the best way to achieve long-term success?
I would recommend that maintaining a genuine realistic hope and keeping the hard efforts are two means of assisting everyone to reach long-term goals.
• Where you see yourself and your business in 5 – 10 years?
We would see our business to be known and realized by more and more Canadians, with remarkable sales growth.
• Excluding yours, what company or business do you admire the most?
Ruggable is another well-known company, which offers a simple idea of rugs. I believe that they offer a simple floor cover, which might not be a rug in its original definition, but our strategy would be to provide premium-quality rugs.
• How important have good employees been to your success?
Our employees, partners, and advisors play a major role in decorating the main business.
• What motivates you?
What mainly motivates me is to respect customers and provide satisfactory products and services to people.
• How do you generate new ideas?
I listen a lot to people, observe around, and look for solutions.
• How do you define success?
I define success as the point to help people and at the same time, to generate an ethical stream of money.
• How do you build a successful customer base?
We deeply believe in customer satisfaction, and for this reason, we have provided a 100% satisfaction guarantee for our customers. We will refund the whole amount for any reason of dissatisfaction, up to 30 days after the payment date.
• What is your favorite aspect of being an entrepreneur?
The most desirable aspect of being entrepreneur would be provide a well-admired product for customers, and earning money through a moral way. In addition, working on new ideas provides a sense of freshness and progression.
• What kind of culture exists in your organization? How did you establish this tone and why did you institute this particular type of culture?
Our organizational identity is mainly related to premium quality of our products as well as high level of customer services.
• How can you prevent mistakes or do damage control?
Mistakes always happen and I always make sure that my colleagues have made their highest level of work to prevent it. We all need to understand that mistakes are part of us as humans.
• What are your hobbies? What do you do in your non-work time?
My favorite free time is with my family and friends.
• What makes you happy?
Seeing the happiness and success of other people makes me so happy.