1. Kindly give our readers an introduction to your business. Please include what your business is all about, in which city you are located and if you have offices in multiple locations/ cities.
A>> Located next to Fort Lauderdale and directly on the beach in charming Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, The Sea Lord is Florida’s best kept secret. Our luxurious accommodations and amenities raise the bar and redefine the boutique hotel experience.
2. What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
A>> Extremely refined work ethics, determination and customer-centric business modeling.
3. How many hours do you work a day on average?
4. How do you go about marketing your business? What has been your most successful form of marketing?
A>> Word of mouth, SEO, Expedia, and Booker.com
5. Where did your organizations funding/capital come from and how did you go about getting it? How did you obtain investors for your venture?
A>> Self funded
6. Where you see yourself and your business in 5 – 10 years?
A>> The Sea Lord II, second location across the street will be opening with longer stay accommodations (short term apartment rentals)
For more information visit us at sealordhotel.com