1. Kindly give our readers an introduction to your business. Please include what your business is all about, in which city you are located and if you have offices in multiple locations/ cities.
A>> Waterproof roofing systems for commercial, industrial, and agricultural properties throughout Florida and the Northeast Region of the United States.
2. Kindly give us a brief description about yourself (it should include your brief educational or entrepreneurial background and list some of your major achievements).
A>> Roofing Contractor since 1981
3. What inspired you to (start a new business venture) or (to make significant changes in an existing business)? How did the idea for your business come about?
A>> Seeing the opportunity that America provides for constant development of commercial properties.
4. How many hours do you work a day on average?
5. To what do you most attribute your success?
A>> Unmatched roofing craftsmanship, to make a truly waterproof roof.
6. How do you go about marketing your business? What has been your most successful form of marketing?
A>> Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Engagement, and Print Mailers. Print mailers have been most successful.
7. Where did your organizations funding/capital come from and how did you go about getting it? How did you obtain investors for your venture?
8. What is the best way to achieve long-term success?
A>> Providing superior quality commercial roofing tactics.
9. Where you see yourself and your business in 5 – 10 years?
A>> Growing to have satellite offices throughout all of Florida and Southern States.
10. How important have good employees been to your success?
A>> Extremely important to have faithful, honest employees. This is the one of the core doctrines of WeatherTight Systems Inc.
For more information visit us at weathertightroof.com