In order for your interview to be posted on Magazine/News Placement Sites, kindly answer the mandatory questions listed below. We would also suggest answering the “Recommended” ones though. Please understand the more questions you answer, the better your interview will look. If you want your business to be successful, you will have to be prepared to be interviewed by serious newspapers and magazines. So consider this as a Media training exercise. The list of questions we are asking are the ones most Public Relations company uses to prepare you before scheduling an interview.
Please try and be honest and avoid “clichéd” answers. Interview questions and answers will be posted directly without any editing from the writer. To make the interview look better, I would appreciate if you could answer them in 2 to 3 lines instead of few words.
Also, make sure to send in a high resolution photo (preferably headshot) with this interview. If you can send additional photos (of your company) it will help. You can also send a video of your company with the interview. Please understand that the more information you send, the better your interview will stand out from others.
Please note we reserve the final right on selecting which answers to publish as well as story angles to use. If you want to preview the interview before we post it, kindly let us know.
Mandatory Questions –
• Kindly give our readers an introduction to your business. Please include what your business is all about, in which city you are located and if you have offices in multiple locations/ cities.
Providence Dental is a luxury dental practice located in Macon, Georgia. Combining state of the art dental solutions with spa relaxation, we are raising the standards and expectations of what dental experience can be. We value and ensure your comfort, and want to build long term relationships with our patients.
• Kindly give us a brief description about yourself (it should include your brief educational or entrepreneurial background and list some of your major achievements).
• Since opening in 2011, it has almost tripled its size. Going from a one doctor to 5 doctor practice.
• What inspired you to start a new business venture? How did the idea for your business come about?
• Dr. Mann’s wife had the idea of the spa. The concept of relaxation and experiencing dentistry in another light was very attracting. This was a way to stand out amongst a sea of similar businesses.
• What three pieces of advice would you give to budding entrepreneurs?
• Don’t be afraid to go with an “out of the box” idea.
• Keep pushing towards goals that may seem unachievable.
• Don’t lose sight of your main passions while trying to achieve success.
• What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
• Confidence. Having confidence in what you are presenting is not always a natural quality, but it is a skill that should be mastered.
• Risk taking. Being willing to take risks that help you stand out.
• Creativity. Looking for innovative ways to do business and establish a presence.
• How many hours do you work a day on average?
• We work 9 hours a day.
• To what do you most attribute your success?
Ambition. Giving up is a lot easier than persevering.
• How do you go about marketing your business? What has been your most successful form of marketing?
• We seem to have a very strong social media presence and that has been working well for us. We love the opportunity to interact and engage with our current and prospective customers.
• What is the best way to achieve long-term success?
• Building a good team to support you and the business along the way.
• Where you see yourself and your business in 5 – 10 years?
• Different locations, different branches. We would love to see Providence Dental become the dental office of choice both in and around the state of Georgia.