In order for your interview to be posted on Magazine/News Placement Sites, kindly answer the mandatory questions listed below. We would also suggest answering the “Recommended” ones though. Please understand the more questions you answer, the better your interview will look. If you want your business to be successful, you will have to be prepared to be interviewed by serious newspapers and magazines. So consider this as a Media training exercise. The list of questions we are asking are the ones most Public Relations company uses to prepare you before scheduling an interview.
Please try and be honest and avoid “cliché” answers.
Also, make sure to send in a high resolution photo (preferably headshot) with this interview. If you can send additional photos (of your company) it will help. You can also send a video of your company with the interview. Please understand that the more information you send, the better your interview will stand out from others.
Please note we reserve the final right on selecting which answers to publish as well as story angles to use. If you want to preview the interview before we post it, kindly let us know.
Story of Tuccis Fire & Coal Pizza, Boca Raton
Mandatory Questions –
- Kindly give our readers an introduction to your business. Please include what your business is all about, in which city you are located and if you have offices in multiple locations/ cities.
Tucci’s Fire N Coal Pizza is a family owned restaurant located in Boca Raton, Florida. Alberto and his wife grew up in Boca Raton and come from big Italian families. The name Tucci’s comes from Alberto’s childhood nick name “Tucci”. Although Alberto had little experience in the restaurant industry, his passion for authentic Italian food, fun, friends and family motivated him to start open the restaurant. From humble beginnings, Tucci’s is now rated in the top 10 (usually top 5) of Boca Raton!
- What three pieces of advice would you give to budding entrepreneurs?
Alberto would jokingly advise anyone who wants to open a restaurant to rethink! The time and dedication needed is much more than a full time job. Alberto keeps his family top priority and has many family members work at the restaurant as well. He is loyal and fair with everyone who works with him.
- What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
Use the best ingredients and staff.
Manage and consistently lead your staff.
Create goals and improve every day!
- How many hours do you work a day on average?
- To what do you most attribute your success?
Dedication and family
- How do you go about marketing your business? What has been your most successful form of marketing?
Word of mouth and in house marketing – collecting our customers information and staying in front of them via social media.
- What is the best way to achieve long-term success?
Consistently providing great food and service.
- Where you see yourself and your business in 5 – 10 years?
Still serving the good people of Boca Raton, FL
To know more about Tuccis Pizza or our Exotic Menu visit us at http://tuccispizza.com/