• Kindly give our readers an introduction to your business. Please include what your business is all about, in which city you are located and if you have offices in multiple locations/ cities.
◦ TEAM 4 Kids is a pediatric therapy clinic that offers Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Feeding Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Applied Behavior Analysis or ABA. We offer individual treatment as well as in groups and classes. We have three valley wide locations here in Arizona – Surprise, Peoria, and Avondale.
• Kindly give us a brief description about yourself (it should include your brief educational or entrepreneurial background and list some of your major achievements).
◦ Bob and Lisa are the founders and owners of TEAM 4 Kids. Lisa is an Occupational Therapist with a passion for helping children, while Bob has an entrepreneur spirit with many business ventures under his belt. Together, they created TEAM 4 Kids in 2013.
• What inspired you to (start a new business venture) or (to make significant changes in an
• Lisa’s love for helping children coupled with her experience in Occupational Therapy and Bob’s love for business created an opportunity to develop a thriving business in our community that helps kids in meaningful ways.
• How did the idea for your business come about?
◦ We saw a gap in the services provided in our communality and had the idea to start TEAM 2 Kids. We wanted to give back to our community and help children with special needs.
• Who has been your greatest inspiration?
◦ For Bob, Lisa is his greatest inspiration. Not only is she an amazing therapist, but also one of the kindest and most caring people you will ever meet.
• What makes you different from other businesses in your industry?
◦ TEAM 4 Kids has an amazing collaboration among therapists to help the child as a whole. We also offer different types of treatment from individual therapy to social groups to handwriting classes. We do all of this while offering affordable payment options.
• To what do you most attribute your success?
◦ The passion put forth and always putting the client’s needs first. We customize treatment plans based on the child’s needs and the parent’s goals.
• What is the best way to achieve long-term success?
◦ For us, the best way to achieve long term success is to put the people before profits and the profits will follow. When you remember the people that go behind the numbers, you keep compassion in your business.
• Where you see yourself and your business in 5 – 10 years?
◦ In 5 to 10 years TEAM 4 Kids would like to have several locations around the country, expanding our franchises. We would like to coach and mentor other practices to help their businesses grow.
• Excluding yours, what company or business do you admire the most?
◦ I admire McDonald’s the most as a company. Not for the food, but for the business model. Their system is so streamlined and efficient, that the employees know the exact processes to follow to ensure consistency among many locations.
• How important have good employees been to your success?
◦ Good employees are the foundation for any business. We have been blessed with not only good, but great employees. They not only care about the kiddos we serve, but also the company’s success.
• How do you generate new ideas?
◦ TEAM 4 Kids has utilized thousands of ideas that are not the owners’, but are from the caring employees that call us home.
• What has been your most satisfying moment in business?
◦ My most satisfying moment in business is helping the people we employee achieve their personal and professional goals in life. Being able to watch them grow as individuals while working within our company has been very gratifying.
• What book has inspired you the most? (OR what is your favorite book?)
◦ The book that has inspired me the most is Who Moved My Cheese? The only thing constant in life is change, and humans are programmed to not like change. This book teaches the valuable life lesson of embracing change.
• What makes you happy?
◦ Watching my boys play sports and being able to provide for my friends and family when they are in need makes me truly happy.
• Do you believe there is some sort of pattern or formula to becoming a successful entrepreneur?
◦ A dream is a goal without a plan, achieving your goals by following a game plan no matter how big or small defines your success.
Business Name: T.E.A.M. 4 Kids Pediatric Therapy
Address 1: 20470 N Lake Pleasant Rd Suite 107
Country: United States
Zip Code: 85382
Address 2:13601 N Litchfield Rd #124 –
Country: United States
Zip Code: 85379
Phone Number:+1 623-322-8250
GMB (Peoria)- https://www.google.com/maps/place/T.E.A.M.+4+Kids+Pediatric+Therapy+Center+-+Peoriafirstname.lastname@example.org,-112.2829285,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x872b5d9880a2df55:0x769d1da32eeeae45!8m2!3d33.6694145!4d-112.2807344
GMB (Surprise) – https://www.google.com/maps/place/T.E.A.M.+4+Kids+Pediatric+Therapy+-+Surpriseemail@example.com,-112.3594815,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x872b4545f06bba7f:0xab9b34ade6c443d1!8m2!3d33.6073561!4d-112.3572874