1) Kindly give our readers an introduction to your business. Please include what your business is all about, in which city you are located and if you have offices in multiple locations/ cities.
Ans: We are located in Miami and service the entire South Florida area. We are a full stack MSP offering a wide range of IT related services. With such a wide reach of services, we are able to be your company’s sole source for all tech in the work place. We cover Security through access entry systems, CCTV systems, and alarm systems. We monitor and protect your network with state of the art firewalls, antivirus, and best practices. We can support any tech issue, over the phone, remotely, or in person within a matter of hours after alerting us. We design and build your IT infrastructure whether you need home theatre, A/V, VOIP, POTS, data networks; if it exists, we can make it happen.
2) Kindly give us a brief description about yourself (it should include your brief educational or entrepreneurial background and list some of your major achievements).
Ans: I have 22 years of experience working in technology centric work environments. Have attended Fort Hayes State University for my degree in Informatics. I love reverse-engineering.
3) What inspired you to (start a new business venture) or (to make significant changes in an existing business)? How did the idea for your business come about?
Ans: The old mantra of following a career path in what you love rang true for me. I am passionate about solving problems and wake up every morning to do what completes me as an individual.
4) What three pieces of advice would you give to budding entrepreneurs?
Ans) 1. Success takes sacrifice. Get ready to roll upyour sleeves.
2. If you are standing still, then you are fallingbehind.
3. Do or do not, there is no try.
5) What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
Ans:1. Thick skin
6) How many hours do you work a day on average?
Ans: In the beginning it could be as little as 1 hour a day,but as many as it will take to get a job done, 15, 25,30 hours straight.
7) To what do you most attribute your success?
Ans: Success is a measurement of a life well lived.
8)How do you go about marketing your business?What has been your most successful form of marketing?
Ans: We use many forms of online marketing, social media,SEO, online classifieds, and sell apps like OfferUp.
9)Where did your organizations funding/capital come from and how did you go about getting it? How did you obtain investors for your venture?
Ans: We were lucky enough to receive seller finance.
10) What is the best way to achieve long-term success?
Ans: Pace yourself, ask for help when you need it.
11) Where you see yourself and your business in 5- 10 years?
Ans: I see myself hopefully having several more startups. There is something magical about success stories.
12) Excluding yours, what company or business do you admire the most?
Ans: I admire one of my clients, who is one family, but own about 8 different businesses of different kinds, I see my future self in them.
13) How important have good employees been to yoursuccess?
Ans: Employees are the secret ingredient to the success of a company, without them, it’s just another company.
14) How long do you stick with an idea before giving up?
Ans: Sometimes longer than I should.
15)What motivates you?
Ans: A cup of coffee on most days is enough to motivate me.
16) What are your ideals?
Ans: My Ideals are 3 simple rules:
1. Only do things you are passionate about.
2. Do not harm, yourself or anyone (applies to allliving things)
3. Live in harmony with all around you.
17)How do you generate new ideas?
Ans: They just pop into my consciousness, but if that fails I meditate for a bit.
18)How do you define success?
Ans: If you can look back at your life and smile, then you are already successful.
19) How do you build a successful customer base?
Ans: Successful customer base is determined by the success of your customer service. Thus forming meaningful relationships while providing valuable services is how you build one.
20) What is your favorite aspect of being an entrepreneur?
Ans: The freedom to forge my own destiny is what is most appealing to me.
21) What has been your most satisfying moment in business?
Ans: Getting paid for a job well done on time and under budget.
22)What do you feel is the major difference between entrepreneurs and those who work for someone else?
Ans: Those who work for someone else face too many variables and biases that are not merit or metric related and therefore climbing the corporate ladder is an unfair proposition.
23) What kind of culture exists in your organization? How did you establish this tone and why did you institute this particular type of culture?
Ans: We have a cultural of mutual respect and loyalty that makes each of our employees feel part of a something greater than themselves.
24) In one word, characterize your life as an entrepreneur.
25)Do you believe there is some sort of pattern or formula to becoming a successful entrepreneur?
Ans: Yes there is a formula. Most of us though, would not like the equation.
26) Who has been your greatest inspiration?
Ans: My mother has been the greatest source of inspiration for her strong ethics and morals. I have yet to meet anyone as humble and as true to their selves as her.
27) What book has inspired you the most? (OR what is your favorite book?)
Ans: Sacred teaching of all ages has had a profound impact at the way I view the world.
28) What are some of the biggest mistakes you’ve made?
Ans: The biggest mistakes I have made are the chances I never took.
29) How can you prevent mistakes or do damage control?
Ans: You can prevent mistakes by strategizing ahead of time and developing alternate plans depending on the different variables that you may incur.
30) What are your hobbies? What do you do in your non-work time?
Ans: I enjoy astronomy and have owned several large telescopes. I like going to the gun range. I also like bitcoin mining.
31) What makes you happy?
Ans: When people are happy and grateful for a job well done.
Company Name – MiamiTechSupport.org