1. Kindly give our readers an introduction to your business. Please include what your business is all about, in which city you are located and if you have offices in multiple locations/ cities.
Ans: Communication Solution Providers in Dallas Texas specializes in customized communication solutions for small and medium sized businesses.
2. What inspired you to (start a new business venture) or (to make significant changes in an existing business)? How did the idea for your business come about?
Ans: My drive and passion for technology would keep me up at night. I would constantly be thinking of ways to improve communications for small companies. Communication Solution Providers began with an overwhelming response from potential customers needing our services.
3. What three pieces of advice would you give to budding entrepreneurs?
Ans: You must have drive and passion for what you are doing. You will need to be able to sell yourself with confidence. Never, never quit!
4. How many hours do you work a day on average?
Ans: I never stop working. Even when I am out with my family, I find myself problem solving for the current projects going. Running a company never stops.
5. To what do you most attribute your success?
Ans: Never quit. Always look for new information to process so you can improve your understanding and knowledge of your craft. The better you know your field the more customers realize your value.
6. How do you go about marketing your business? What has been your most successful form of marketing?
Ans: I have advertised online, website SEO and even walked door to door. There is not an advertising method better than word of mouth for local companies. The more you do a fantastic job the faster people seek your services.
7. What is the best way to achieve long-term success?
Ans: When it comes to technology, you will always need the knowledge of the latest platforms and methods. Education is the key to long term success.
8. Where you see yourself and your business in 5 – 10 years?
Ans: I see Communication Solution Providers in 5 years with the capability to deploy any communications platform for small and medium sized businesses anywhere in the United States.
9. How important have good employees been to your success?
Ans: Your employees will make the success of your company. You cannot do everything yourself, so hiring a good reliable staff is key.
10. How do you generate new ideas?
Ans: New ideas come to me through existing problems. Challenging situations require thought, perseverance and drive to push through and almost 100% of the time we end up in a better position.
11. How do you build a successful customer base?
Ans: You must know your craft better than anyone and you must execute your product in the same manor. Word of mouth is your best asset when building a company.
12. What has been your most satisfying moment in business?
Ans: Every new client that Communication Solution Providers earns gives me a great deal of satisfaction. Just knowing we were able to help another business achieve their goals is an awesome feeling.
13. In one word, characterize your life as an entrepreneur.
14. What are your hobbies? What do you do in your non-work time?
Ans: I love to go fishing with my family.